Saturday, January 23, 2010

Endless, atleast that's what I just saw.

Call it my share of the follow the mass movement, or call it my share of being a late adopter, a cautious observer of firm positive reaction before risking being wrong. As long as a cynic lives in me, I may never be that optimist who made changes, for my own and for the ones around me. I have stopped living in the here and now, my snap judgements are at a loss and a living neuroticism has emerged, that I am willing to finally understand and end it.

I gave up confidence, because I knew it did not matter, fame sufficed and it flowed naturally. Here and now, I am a stranger to this life, I am not the creme and neither have I strived for such an honor, although 'uncool' in this country, I'd say spiritual enlightenment is long forgotten and misunderstood here. I guess bad apples are everywhere, and beauty is somehow skin deep for most of it. But the nice people here feel the need to be patrons of the world's problems, they like the all 'superior' beings are confident of their stance, and know it to be the greatest functioning system of people and society. Guess what, We'd take our chances and fail, that way we'd learn.

The idea of success and responsibility are both unsettling to balance, I am stuck between two worlds, distinct, and I guess I have to take the best step forward. Not hope for friends, not hope for happiness and somehow although I would never hope for it, it would come. I guess I'll leave it to fate again, but making an interesting stance with the header of the write-up, One is never satisfied, and runs through making changes and life steps, never once realising that it was always looking forward to it, never waiting for the past to catch up. I sign off, renewed. A deep sense of gratitude for what films can do, all of the above was the effect of cinema, which i never quite understood the first time, but the second time, bought it hook, line and sinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment